Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anyone want to beat the legendary campaign on halo 3?

Give me your gamer tag if you do. I've completed the first two levels and floodgate.Anyone want to beat the legendary campaign on halo 3?
If you really want to find some good help, with other people, go to http://www.xbox360achievements.org then make a profile if you don't have it. Then go to forums, click Ctrl F, and type in Halo 3. Then go into its sub-forum, and click achievement trading thread. Make a post saying you need help, and other will help you.Anyone want to beat the legendary campaign on halo 3?
ill do it for u for 800 microsoft points, i doubt n e 1 will do it 4 u for free so thats a good offer in my eyes. my gamertag is ';commanderawsim2'; im a 50 so ill b quick. im ur guy 4 the job. message my tag if ur interested
I'll help if you need any thing else like the skulls or terminals I'll help with those. iTz xT0XICx
sure ill help you do it.


messege me





my gamer tag is Royal Poop1549

No comments:

Post a Comment