Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you suggest a cool phrase I can use for my health promotion campaign?

I'm doing a health promotion campaign in my university to raise awareness about staying well while traveling on an aircraft... It's not about safety, it's more like ';drink enough fluids, move around once in a while, moisturize'; things like that... I was thinking ';Reach your Destination Feeling Great'; or something like that... Can you suggest a cool slogan? ThanksCan you suggest a cool phrase I can use for my health promotion campaign?
feel high even while flying high...;)Can you suggest a cool phrase I can use for my health promotion campaign?
What about a quote?





---';Travel like Ghandi, with simple clothes, open eyes and an uncluttered mind.'; Rick Steves





And then add, but don't forget to be safe!


Drink fluids!


Moisturize!


Etc!





With lots of bright colors. :]


Hopefully that's not cheezy. haha.
Have a healthy attitude at altitude





Touch down feeling like you can fly





Top flight tips for tip top travel

No comments:

Post a Comment