Friday, February 12, 2010

How does this sound for my presidential campaign?

';The United States should be a guiding hand, not a closed fist.'; Naturally, this concerns foreign relations.





DRAGON 2008


';I BELIEVE IN U.S.';How does this sound for my presidential campaign?
I can dig it. I like how a guiding hand is a place of help and understanding while a closed fist is authoritarian. It works for me.How does this sound for my presidential campaign?
We have the carrot %26amp; the stick%26gt;?
It's good, and it shows you have somewhat of a grasp for what the Founding Fathers wanted for the country.





George Washington would be proud
I think the guiding hand is what made this country free of war and so well liked and respected for years before Bush.


We were always the country every one wanted to visit and the country every one respected even if they didn't have the same opinions. We as a county have gone down hill with the closed fist. With the closed fist comes a closed mind.


We need some one that can help lead this country and the world with an open hand and get us back to the well loved and respected country we used to be.
You won't get elected. ';Any candidate who disses his own country has scrambled eggs for brains.'; You can use that slogan if you wish.
So basically, you don't want the U.S. to be at war with the Middle East?
Sounds great.
you hafta realize in every thing there are winners and loosers and if i was president id make sure as hell the u.s would be a winner now thats a campain
Interesting!
The guiding hand things works if it's not a pointing or middle finger. How about this one...';We had the world eating out of the palm of our hands to sorry, I dropped it a la butterfingers...';
Guide yourself right over to iran and syria and north korea and china and russia and venezuala...see how much cooperation you get...good luck.
I like it
That's pretty good, I like it .
How are we a closed fist? We let everyone in here, and even pay their social security even when they are illegal.








Be strong, and firm. Don't give in to the little lost eyes of new age society.
it should be but isnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment