Monday, February 8, 2010

Did you know the Clinton campaign is causing an outbreak of asperger's syndrome?

I think that she will need to bring this to a close and get down with Obama's health care plan immediately....Did you know the Clinton campaign is causing an outbreak of asperger's syndrome?
of course i know it, i said it 20 mins agoDid you know the Clinton campaign is causing an outbreak of asperger's syndrome?
Why an Outbreak on a Gift?





I have Asperger's and I glad I have it


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgUjmeC-鈥?/a>
I haven't seen any evidence of that, but I have noticed a rash of Clinton bashers from a panicked Obama camp.
Wow, a presidential campaign is causing a syndrome that you're born with? That makes perfect logical sense...
Well EXCUCE ME!! I have Asperger's Syndrome!!
I don't think Aspergers spreads in an outbreak.....it's not contagious.
Exactly. I think they know their leaders time is coming to an end.
Yes i did see this on tv.
HAHA!! Like that one.
Yeah, I Know, and yeah she will need to do that as soon as possible
this chick above me is a dumb *****!
No, I didn't know that.





My son and I are both Asperger's.





fck off
oh my
I don't get into politics. I don't care who wins either way. or what their health is. I would rather live by my own rules rather than follow any of them.
Did you know the Obama campaign is causing an outbreak of stupidity among Americans.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment