Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why is Obama pushing a fear campaign just like the Bush Wackers did? Is it really a change?

The more things '; Change '; the more they stay the sameWhy is Obama pushing a fear campaign just like the Bush Wackers did? Is it really a change?
What fear campaign? I'd like to answer this question, but I don't have enough details to answer it. These are trying times for all of us, so is it realism or it is fear mongering? I call it realism (My 401K lost 300,000 dollars last month with a low-risk portfolio...)





Thanks for the details. I posted my answer before I saw them. Again, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you. There are lots of people in the middle east that are truly angry at many U.S. policies they associate with occupation and paternalism. I'm not saying I agree with everything many people are angry about, but angry they are, and in some cases violent. To not address a threat by either re-examining policies or neutralizing it through diplomacy is to bury one's head in the sand.Why is Obama pushing a fear campaign just like the Bush Wackers did? Is it really a change?
It's not a fear campaign, he's won the election. He is telling us what is going on. He isn't whitewalling it, or telling us to 'stay the course'. I know it's something you haven't seen in 8 yrs but he's just telling the truth.
your thinking of McCain, see mccain started sliding cos he was too negative all the time, all fear ';WILLIAM AYERS IS OBAMAS LOVER AND OBAMA WENT TO ANTI AMERICA CHURCH AND HES MUSLIM AND WANTS TO TURN THE FLAG INTO BALCK AND LEOPARD SKIN PRINT';
little georgie bush is leaving with enough fear to go around for years.


Fear %26amp; terrrra have been the hallmarks of the bush (mis) administration.
False. Is that why you can't cite a SINGLE example? Obama is trying to calm fears.
the truth for once is fear your out of your mind take a chill pill and give him a time to get into office
I haven't noticed any kind of fear campaign from the not-yet-in-power Obama administration.
I havent heard any fear mongering as much as the need for a reality check.
How did he do that exactly? By the way, campaigning has been over since Nov. 4th.
What fear campaign?
I don't know what you mean. Sorry.
my god, you need to seek help!!
Of course he is...that's what every single (without exception) politician does. It's what Americans do.
there is NOOOOOOO! change, it is a remake of the clinton years with all the ';X'; clinton players
see. what did we tell you.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment