Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What was used for Titanic marketing campaign, and how did Titanic influenced Hollywood?

i have tried to research these questions for my film studies A2 coursework and am not getting any luck, i am researching 3 james cameron films 1 - Titanic 2 - Avatar 3 - Terminator, and i have to find out information about all 3 regarding the questions.


If anybody has anything on this topic i would be really grateful if you could comment :)


Thanks


Clare


xWhat was used for Titanic marketing campaign, and how did Titanic influenced Hollywood?
The biggest marketing tool for Titanic was word of mouth, more or less. The other biggest marketing tool was the numerous featurettes that accompanied the film, as well. I can't remember seeing one advertisment for it, but all I remember were young girls going gaga over Leonardo DiCaprio and were the main reason the box office figures were so high. I guess those who were older also went repeatedly, since it was an R rated movie, I believe. All I remember is when I watched it in the theater, after 90 minutes, I yelled out, ';Sink the boat, already!';





Within 5 to 10 minutes, the boat hits the iceberg and starts to sink.What was used for Titanic marketing campaign, and how did Titanic influenced Hollywood?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
All the Information About Titaninc In this Site Check it

No comments:

Post a Comment