Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is anyone running a write-in campaign right now for the presidency?

I'm sure a few will, but it's as useless as **** on a boar hog.Is anyone running a write-in campaign right now for the presidency?
It's impossible to win a write in campaign. When you vote you are actually voting for electors who have pledged to support the candidate you are voting for but aren't required to. A write in candidate would have no electors on the ballot so even if he won the popular vote in a state he would gain no electors.Is anyone running a write-in campaign right now for the presidency?
Yes I am.


I propose HHO gas to eliminate the overwhelming need for oil and to elimate the big oil companies voice in our government.





I will scrap all those RFID chips and bring the NWO to a screaching halt





I will put a cap on state taxes, eliminate income tax in favor of a fair tax





I will claim victory in Iraq and pull out, since we no longer need their oil





I will allow immigrants who agree to pay a severe tax penalty for the amount of time they've been in the US to stay and kick all others out while securing the borders with not fences but more man power and technology





I will inform the Saudi's and Israel we're no longer in bed with them and that we are a sovereign nation who intends to stay that way.





I will disband the CFR and give the job of foreign relations back to elected officials.





I will make our own government more transparent with more video and audio surveillance while restoring the liberties and privacy of our citizens





I will sue the Federal Reserve for illegal and unconstitutional acts over the past century and use that money to pay off the national debt. I will then eliminate paper money in favor of coinage that does not so easily lose it's value.





Special interest groups will be ignored and a pay as you go system installed.





I will bring the real perpetrators of 9/11 to justice
No


Okay, my prediction!


Ready!


Bloomburg, the mayor of New York City


If he sees that Obama is having trouble, he could run as a third party candidate, write-in-candidate and he might even win against John Mc Cain
I think Bob Bar is running a libertarian. I'm not sure if he will be a write-in. Write-in never win though.
i think george carlin started one. not sure what happened to it. he was just here a minute ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment