Monday, February 8, 2010

Does the hypocrisy in this campaign bother you?

McCain claimed to run a clean campaign and yet his ads were anything but clean. He was claming Obama was inexperienced and yet chose an inexperienced VP. His VP preaches family values and yet her daughter is pregnant. The Republican supporters are angry that we even bring this up and yet they didn't complain about any of the Osama, Muslim, racist cracks (which by the way don't even offend me). Doesn't this bother anyone? I mean if you're gonna make jokes then why don't you expect them back?Does the hypocrisy in this campaign bother you?
IMHO, hypocrisy is inevitable in politics. And so is ';flip-flopping';---both are the inevitable result of political compromise. The important thing are the real issues, the things that will make a difference 50 and 100 years from now.Does the hypocrisy in this campaign bother you?
Vote everyone has an opinion and it helps them to make up their mind. You think Sarah Palin has less experience then Obama, but I think she has more. 2 years as active governor is better then 4 years as a guy in a legislative house running for president. To me - not you I understand. And I'd rather support a ';family'; the practices what it preaches then a ';man'; who has friends like Rezko, Ayers and Wright. To each is own...have a GREAT day!
Republican hypocrisy has bothered me for years.


I am a very tolerant person and most of their views just don't sit with me very well.





My sister is opposite to me. She is a rich voting Republican and I am middle class. She could not tell me one reason why I should vote for McCain when I asked.





She's just worried about not getting the tax breaks she gets now and having to cut down on expensive vacations to the Carribean.





What do you think of that?
Politics and religion -- if you don't have a thick skin, best not to engage in discussion. You have to approach politics the same way you approach your religious choice. Do your research, choose what you think is best, and while you can listen to others' intelligent or informed ideas, you have to stay firm with what you believe to be true.





Just my opinion...



It does bother me that McCain is being a hypocrite with his campaign by running really negative ads on Obama and picking an inexperienced VP who constantly talks about family values but has a pregnant teenage daughter. However, they don't call him McNasty for nothing.
Since when does the VP have to be such an expert? Do you think Dick makes such a good VP? He has been a fumbling idiot and a disgrace. And as far as being pregnant not being in party lines, would you rather have had her have an abortion?
No one has attacked his daughters! This is low but I wouldn't expect anything different from the left wing loons on answers. That's OK. she will win the White House and then you losers will really be whining.
I posted something similar to this earlier.





Oh and maleman obviously you didn't see the post suggesting his daughters looked like animals that should be ground up into dog food.
I would be insulted that my party thinks I'm a fickle idiot if I were a GOP member. Does 'experienced' simply mean that you're down with lobbyists to a GOP member?
Obama won so im not that bothered.
Yes. I cannot believe this is how elections happen in America.
Well said. I agree with you completely.
yes...but hyprocisy is a hard thing to beat......

No comments:

Post a Comment